By becoming a Member or Associate Member of the District of Columbia Insurance Federation, you will enjoy the following benefits:
- Representation in the DC government process
- DCIF alerts with “breaking news” re: legislative and regulatory activities
- In-depth legislative/regulatory analyses
- Conferences and seminars
- Membership meetings
- Contacts and networking
- Annual Legislative Reception
Associate Members obtain the same package of benefits as full Members except for the following:
- Voting. Associate Members have no voting privileges. This includes annual budget and dues as well as policy decisions and positions on DC laws and regulations.
- Executive sessions. Associate Members may not participate in executive sessions of Federation membership meetings.